All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the bestselling Animalium, Katie Scott returns with a companion activity book. Bursting with fascinating facts and puzzles from around the world, this book offers hours of entertainment to young naturalists. Informative and inspiring, the myriad activities in this book challenge the reader to discover something new and explore their imagination to draw, decorate and design on every pull-out page. From the illustrator of 2014's bestselling Animalium, which won the Sunday Times Children's Book of the Year and has been shortlisted for the Blue Peter Award. Activities include colouring in, drawing, mazes and puzzles - feed into the core book and are beautifully presented in Charlie Harperesque-style. Accompanying texts provide facts and interesting information.
- PublisherThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationFerntree Gully, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
- Illustrator(s)Katie Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.