All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the animal kingdom with 20 colourful and quirky projects for you to make. With a selection of jewellery pieces and accessories, this book is packed full of fun creatures that will come to life. Using a variety of materials and techniques, projects include polymer-clay cat earrings, felt fox cuff bracelet, shrink-plastic hare brooch, feathered ladybird fascinator, resin inlay stag cufflinks, plus many more. It comes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions alongside clear step-by-step photographs. Comprehensive tools, materials and techniques sections at the beginning of the book will ensure you have all the necessary information to hand before you start.
- Author BiographyTansy Wilson creates her own bespoke jewellery pieces for private clients, utilising a wide variety of materials, as well as producing her own craft range. Tansy also contributes advanced jewellery projects for Making Jewellery magazine, a GMC publication, and has written another title in the Magpie series, Earrings. She lives in Merseyside.
- Author(s)Tansy Wilson
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMagpie
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 250 photographs, includes 25 illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.