Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have two hours, you've got time to complete a cross-stitch project, thanks to this fresh take on the craft. These 300 quick, easy and attractive vintage and retro-style designs all feature adorable animals. With everything from whimsical rabbits to rubber duckies to too-cute alligators - all organised by theme - this collection is sure to become a beloved resource for stitchers. To help beginners get started there's a brief basics section, plus charts and floss information.
- Author BiographyTrice Boerens is an established crafting author and designer who has written books for Sterling, American School of Needlework, Quarry and Watson-Guptill. Her areas of expertise include needlework, quilting and paper crafts. She is the author of Lark's new 45 Quilt Blocks series and author of both the original Sterling/Chappelle Two-Hour Cross-Stitch and Two-Hour Cross-Stitch: Flowers, the previous book in this series.
- Author(s)Trice Boerens
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwo-hour Cross Stitch
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes charts
- Weight517 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.