All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese bilingual print books and bilingual ebooks are suitable for the bilingual education of young people from infant to early elementary school.. These bilingual print books for children and the bilingual ebooks for children can play a major role in any bilingual or ESL education program for children. There are four levels for each topic or title making it easier for ESL or bilingual children to progress from one level to the next. Level 1 is for infants and toddlers and would be primarily read by parents to their young children. Level 2 is for toddlers and pre-schoolers and could be used by parents for the younger children or by day care and pre-school personnel in environments where an English/Spanish bilingual component is included in the program. Level 3 is for pre-schoolers through kindergarten. And level 4 is intended for K-2. Parents, caregivers, and teachers should t hesitate to use a lower level book with an older child who is just beginning bilingual language study or whose age does t match his kwledge and ability in the language. While a child may be at the age for grade 2, his language learning age may be at the toddler or pre-school level. There is a full range of topics, 20 volumes in all, in the series of English/Spanish print books and English/Spanish ebooks that provide a thorough preparation in English/Spanish education. English/Spanish print books for children and English/Spanish ebooks for children readily contribute to English/Spanish education for children. Offering children's print books as well as children's ebooks provides parents, caregivers, and teachers with a choice and flexibility of format to meet the needs of child education. Children's bilingual print books have the advantage of convenience of use while children's bilingual ebooks include media and are easier to store, making children's bilingual education more accessible and convenient than ever before. These are t fiction story books or picture books. They are juvenile n-fiction bilingual print books and juvenile n-fiction bilingual ebooks that are educational in nature, scope, and purpose. As such they meet the academic content standards for juvenile n-fiction bilingual education. For book examination and consideration by schools and teachers these books may also be categorized as juvenile n-fiction education Spanish, juvenile n-fiction languages Spanish, and juvenile n-fiction English/Spanish.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Wilhite, Ph. D., is a retired university professor of Spanish and Latin American culture with expertise in the teaching of Spanish and ESL. He has 35 years experience in writing and editing. He is dedicated to writing educational bilingual books for children of all ages and Spanish textbooks for high school and college students. In addition to print books, Dr. Wilhite is enthusiastic about the multimedia and interactive features of ebooks and their potential for providing engaging as well as informative educational materials at all levels of learning. Kym Anderson Wilhite, M.Ed., TESOL, has been teaching children at the high school and elementary levels for 25 years. She teaches both Spanish and ESL. Both recognize the need for second-lnaguage learning to begin as early as possible.
- Author(s)John F Wilhite Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.