All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHey! Look out! Sharp-eyed readers will need to keep their eyes peeled in this engaging look at how animals of all shapes and sizes blend in and survive in their native ecosystems. How do animals deal with danger? From crocodiles standing on their tails to great white sharks with their jaws wide open to well-camouflaged vemous snakes, prospective naturalists and conservationists will have a lot to look out for in this exploration of dynamic ecosystems and the animals that hide and hunt in them. Back matter includes glossary, curated reading list and a scavenger hunt.
- Author BiographyAs America's conservation organization, The National Wildlife Federation is a voice for wildlife, dedicated to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists. Dawn Cusick writes award-winning children's nature nonfiction books recognized for their quality by the National Science Teacher's Association, the Animal Behavior Society, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Her books include, Animal Snacks, Animal Tongues, Animals That Make Me Say OUCH!, and more. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Dawn Cusick
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.