All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThy Judgments are a great deep: O Lord, Thou preservest man and beast. -Psalm 36:6. G.H. Pember's classic treatise on the destiny of animals is unlike any other work on the subject. Pember carefully examines the redemption from the historical viewpoint of Genesis and the prophetic viewpoint of Revelation, showing that from the beginning immediately after the Fall, God's desire has been to redeem t just man, but all that He entrusted to man's care. What these creatures really are, we have means of finding out; r can we tell whence they came, or whither they are going. If, however, we consult the inspired page, we shall be enabled to learn something both of their history and of their future destiny. -G.H. Pember.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hawkins Pember was an English theologian born in 1837 to George and Mary Pember. His conversion to Christianity led him to the Plymouth Brethren, holding to a very literal hermeneutic of Scripture and preaching the imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)George Hawkins Pember
- Date of Publication19/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.