All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis amazing book utilizes real-size photographs to teach young learners about different animals. Instead of using words alone to explain the appearance and size of mammals, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and birds, this book conveys information about scale and proportion with accurately-sized photographs. Simple, levelled text helps readers access this information and build vocabulary.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: Real Size Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.