All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn just three or four easy steps, kids can learn to draw a variety of animals. Simple lessons by an expert instructor show how to turn shapes and lines into a menagerie of 50 lively creatures: towering brontosaurus, mischievous monkey, majestic American eagle, and others. Suitable for ages 8-12.
- Author BiographyThe author and illustrator of more than 1,000 children's books, Tony Tallarico got his start in comics in 1953, penciling and self-inking stories for such publishers as Charlton, Trojan, and the David C. Cook Publishing Company. His popular creations include the Where Are They? series, which has sold over 15 million copies in a dozen languages.
- Author(s)Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTony Tallarico's Quick Draw Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.