All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to a range of endangered animals found in North America. Readers learn basic facts about each animal, and also why the animal s habitat is threatened. The book also considers what people can do to help, both at an international level and at the level of the readers themselves. Habitat maps, fact boxes, labels, and captions all combine to aid understanding.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Animals in Danger
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width190 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.