All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals of the Ocean, in Particular the Giant Squid, advances many heretofore unexplored discoveries and opinions, including: squid dating dos and don'ts; why squid are t at all able to watch television in black and white; the ways in which people who don't kw any better might think fish are t animals; and the long-term effects of saltwater on musical theatre. This book does t contain a warning label, but if it did, it would advise readers to enjoy its pages only in small and furtive doses, such as while waiting your turn at tetherball.
- Author BiographyDr. Doris Haggis-On-Whey has seventeen degrees from eighteen institutions of higher learning. She is a world-renowned and much-feared expert on just about everything. With her husband Benny, she has travelled the world over, and has written or will soon write over 147 books.
- Author(s)Benny Haggis-On-Whey,Doris Haggis-On-Whey
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleHow Series
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight549 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.