All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw: A shark as long as a bus roamed the oceans? Hamsters with horns once burrowed the Earth? Giant armadillos grew to the size of a family car? Find out about the fascinating prehistoric beasts that once walked, swam and hunted across the Earth. Compare these with their closest modern relatives, or other living animals with amazing features. From cow-sized rodents to furry prehistoric rhis - packed with beautiful pictures and amazing facts, essential stats and scale diagrams, this is the ultimate guide to prehistoric beasts!
- Author BiographyTracey Turner has written more than 30 books for children on a variety of subjects, from rude words to the entire history of the universe. Her books include the best-selling 101 Things You Need to Know, the acclaimed Comic Strip series, the hilariously funny World's Worst Jobs and many, many more. She lives in Bath with Tom and their son Toby. Harriet Russell studied illustration at Glasgow School of Art and Central Saint Martins in London where she completed her MA in 2001. She has created artwork for many clients in the UK, US and Europe. As well as commissioned work, Harriet has written and illustrated several of her own books, including several children's titles for Italian publisher Edizioni Corraini, whom she collaborates with regularly.
- Author(s)Tracey Turner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Width230 mm
- Height320 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harriet Russell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.