Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionAnimation has never been so popular. The best animated films have combined the latest techlogy with creativity and a flair for storytelling and are adored by both children and adults. With films such as Monsters , Inc., Shrek and Toy Story capturing the imagination of moviegoers and critics, animated film is enjoying a resurgence unseen since its golden age in the 30s and 40s. From the earliest full-length feature animation, Disney's Sw White and the Seven Dwarfs , through stop-motion animation and Japanese anime to the advent of CGI, this book takes a critical look at animation through the ages and explores its infinite cinematic possibilities.
- Author BiographyJames Clarke is the author of other titles in the acclaimed Virgin Film series, Ridley Scott and Coppola. He is a writer and film and video producer. He was a BAFTA short listed producer for the short film drama Space Dance in January 2002.
- Author(s)James Clarke
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight240 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.