All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimating Your Career is the exciting new book by filmmaker Steve Hickner, director of The Prince of Egypt and Bee Movie, who has been involved with the development of dozens of major animated motion pictures. Animating Your Career is your guide to navigating the journey of a career in the creative fields -- from getting your foot in the door to directing a project involving hundreds of artistic professionals. The book is filled with practical career advice from Steve and the many top animation creatives he has worked with over the years. Whether you are still in school and awaiting your first job, or are a seasoned professional, Animating Your Career will help guide you to success. Steve has tremendous experience with animation. For me, with zero experience, there couldn't be a better person. He really taught me how to do it. --Jerry Seinfeld An incredible asset to anyone starting out in the field today. --Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO, DreamWorks Animation Animating Your Career is a road map to making the most of your talents and a must read for anyone seeking to enter the workplace. --Max Howard, producer and animation executive
- Author BiographySteve Hickner is a film director at DreamWorks Animation. He has directed the films The Prince of Egypt and Bee Movie. He has also worked as storyboard artist on Over the Hedge, Madagascar, Shark Tale, Shrek Forever After, and Antz. Steve began his career at Walt Disney Animation Studios, then moved to Steven Spielberg's Amblimation, where he worked as a producer for An American Tail: Fievel Goes West and Balto.
- Author(s)Steve Hickner
- PublisherRaphel Marketing.
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRaphel Marketing.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.