All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimosity is an extraordinary story about a boy named Cornelious, who was raised without a real male role model. His mother met a man named Eugene, who carried animosity toward her children, because neither of them were his. That left the children wide open only to be mistreated and neglected. Cornelious became a menace to society, after life for him took an unbearable tragic turn. After years of carrying animosity towards the world, he unexpectedly found his first love, Nicole. As they embarked on many of life's tribulations, Cornelious was faced with an executive decision to choose between hatred or love, and life or death. This is a true story of love, hatred, sorrow and betrayal.
- Author BiographyI was born on the sunny side of Miami, Florida in a small section called Liberty City. I was inspired by the tribulations of life and by one of my favorite authors, Stephen King. It was these kinds of influences that gave me the incentive to write and share my experiences with the world. My memoir is titled Animosity and it was written to help others with similar obstacles to overcome. I hope there will be at least one person that I can reach out to through my writing and maybe deter them from making terrible choices and having to face the consequences. There were specific events that took place in my life that shaped the person I became to be. The death of my identical twin brother, the lost relationship with my father and finding my first love played a key role in the development of Animosity.
- Author(s)Cornelious Woody
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.