All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionAnna is absolutely, terribly, very anyed with Corey Redmond! Pesky boy!
Corey calls her Anna Banana and Anna does t like it one teeny-weeny bit!
Corey even snatches Rose from Anna's loving arms and throws the doll in the air and whacks her on the floor. Pesky, pesky boy!
There is way that Anna is going to invite HIM to her birthday party! But Anna has to learn a lesson about forgiveness.
Become friends with Corey and Anna as they become friends with one ather and with God.
Other Anna stories included in this book:
Right in the Night: Anna learns a lesson about Trust
Cool Jewel: Anna learns a lesson about Gratitude.
If you enjoyed this you'll enjoyed Corey's Story (9781845502584).
- Author BiographyNancy Gorrell takes great delight in telling about the Christian faith in simple ways for children to understand. She lives with her husband and family in California and teaches in a Christian school there.
- Author(s)Nancy Gorrell
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.