All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow a seventh-grader, Anna Mei is trying to cope with the added pressure of junior high. Add to the mix an anying boy genius Kai Hao Chen from Beijing, who seems to want to invade Anna Mei s happy world, and our heroine finds herself wishing the Chen family would just go back to China. Why is she the only one bugged by Kai; can she find any common ground with him? Perfect for ages 8 12.
- Author(s)Carol A Grund
- PublisherPauline Books & Media
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPauline Books & Media
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.