All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for the young and young at heart -- written in the spirit of ALICE IN WONDERLAND and THE WIZARD OF OZ. ANNA & OTTO tells the story of a girl who wakes up on the edge of a forest, where thing looks familiar. Soon, the girl realizes she can't remember her name, her age, what she looks like, or where she came from. A dog named Otto arrives, names her Anna, and they embark on a journey to learn the girls identity -- and cure her amnesia. Along the way, they meet a variety of offbeat characters -- both friend and foe -- who offer clues, advice, directions, and sometimes misdirections. Anna & Otto sometimes don't kw if they're coming or going, which only makes sense -- because their names are spelled the same backwards and forwards.
- Author BiographyMelanie Villines is a critically acclaimed novelist, playwright, screenwriter, television writer, and biographer. Born and raised in Chicago, Melanie lives in Los Angeles. Margaret Werner is a book editor and artist who lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Melanie Villines
- PublisherInklings Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInklings Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Margaret Werner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.