All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Kids Yoga Story About Friendship, Happiness and Acceptance Anna finds happiness practicing yoga at recess. She imagines traveling the world and exploring new places. Will her new classmates accept her and join the fun? Kids Yoga Stories introduce you to engaging characters who will get your child laughing, moving, and learning. Reading is good for the mind AND body! This book for ages 3 to 7 is more than a storybook, but it's also a unique experience for children. This 2nd edition was published January, 2015
- Author BiographyGiselle Shardlow is the author of Kids Yoga Stories. Her yoga-inspired children's books get children moving, learning, and having fun. Giselle draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, yogi, and mom to write the stories found at www.kidsyogastories.com or on Amazon (amazon.com/author/giselleshardlow) worldwide.
- Author(s)Giselle Shardlow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Wrangles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.