Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionBased on his first book From Ashes To Dreams; My Life, My Story Alberto Mercado continues to deliver a powerful story that will test the faith, love and commitment of the characters in this fictitious story. Annabel is a single woman battered by her past. She spent most her life taking care of her parents, her only family. After they died, she decided to moved back to Massachusetts in search of her roots and the child she left behind 30 years ago.
- Author BiographyAlberto Mercado was born in Puerto Rico and moved to the States in 1985. He resides in Sturbridge, Mass. He balances his life between working 50hrs a week, family, friends and photography; one of his favorite hobbies. I love stories with a happy ending, that's just the way I am. His first book titled From ashes to dreams; my life, my story was a work in the making for a long time becoming a reality in the spring of 2009 when he decided to publish it. The book earned him great reviews from readers and local newspapers. I'm having the time of my life writing stories and I will continue as long as people continue to enjoy reading my books.
- Author(s)Alberto Mercado
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alberto Mercado,Mrs Sheryl Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.