All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery parent wants the best for their child, to give them the perfect start in life, and that includes their diet and the food they eat. Annabel Karmel understands this better than most - as a trained cook and the mother of three growing children she t only kws what kids should eat but also kws what they will eat. In SuperFoods for Babies and Toddlers, Annabel takes you through your child's first 5 years from weaning babies and feeding whilst teething through fussy toddlers to lunchboxes for school children. As well as discussing the issues of organic versus genetically modified foods, fresh versus convenience, Annabel explains the inherent qualities of certain foods and how they will benefit your child, whether they be foods to promote growth, enhance concentration or boost energy. With extra information on food allergies and intolerances, tips on feeding a vegetarian child and several of Annabel's celebrated meal planners, SuperFoods for Babies and Toddlers is an indispensable guide to nutrition for young children.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel, a busy working mother of three, has written 20 bestselling books, including the New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner. She is a celebrity chef on BBCi, the BBC website, has contributed to the Mothercare.com site, and has her own website, www.annabelkarmel.com. She also writes regularly for newspapers and magazines, including The Times, Mail and Sunday Mirror, as well as Practical Parenting and Mother and Baby, and appears frequently on radio and TV as the UK's expert on children's nutritional issues. Annabel's 'Make Your Own' range of equipment and foods, as well as her own 'Eat Fussy' chilled ready meals, are available in all major supermarkets.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note60
- Weight947 g
- Width243 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.