All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one kws what the cloaked creature is or why it is so terrifying. The villagers of Wynnewood only kw that they must stay away from 'the creature' for fear of their physical and spiritual safety. An unfortunate encounter with a dragon introduces Philip Ward to the creature, and to his surprise, he finds a friend, confidante, and companion in more adventure than he'd ever dreamed possible. Follow Philip and the creature as they rescue a lame child, discover 'pirate treasure', and test the mettle of true friendship Shadows & Secrets is the first book in the Annals of Wynnewood
- Author BiographyWhen not meandering through the fictional forests of Wynnewood, Chautona can be found in her little California desert bungalow with her family and planning her next foray into medieval fantasy. The mother of nine, grandmother of three, and wife of the world's greatest husband, Chautona considers herself blessed beyond measure. Chautona's primary genre is contemporary Christian women's fiction, but enjoyed this flight into children's fantasy and is eager to continue the story of Dove and Philip in the Annals of Wynnewood.
- Author(s)Chautona Havig
- Date of Publication07/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Craig Worrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.