All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCollected for the first time by the eminent scholar E. A. Wallis Budge, this work contains all of the written records of the early Assyrian kings, from the reign of Irishum in about B.C. 2000 to the reign of Ashur-nasir-pal, which ended in B.C. 860. The texts are presented in Assyrian with complete English translations and, where appropriate, photographs of the original inscriptions. Budge supplements the texts with discussions of their historical and anthropological contexts, as well as tes on the problems encountered in translation. For its thoroughness and for the fascinating insights it provides, this work remains indispensable to anyone with a serious interest in ancient civilizations.
- Author(s)Sir Ernest Alfred Wallace Budge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.