All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven with the support of her community and family, life presents many trials to the newly widowed Amish woman, Anna Miller. Left with four young children, Anna must deal with disciplining her young rambunctious sons as well as her personal grief. Her maiden sister, Beth, has little tolerance for her young nephews who complicate her time teaching at a one-room schoolhouse in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Beth's family is concerned about her lack of interest in the eligible men in their area and encourage her to seek a relationship with a young Amish carpenter who recently relocates from nearby Ohio. Can Anna ever love again? Or would it be eugh to marry for the sake of the children?
- Author BiographyJUNE BRYAN BELFIE lives in a small town in Central Pennsylvania with her husband. A mother of five with eight grandkids, she is concerned about the next generation's exposure to immorality from the secular world. She writes realistic plots from a Christian perspective for people of all ages. Her Amish Series, The Zook Sisters of Lancaster County, and The Zook Family Revisited, are best sellers, though she enjoys writing in other genres as well.
- Author(s)June Bryan Belfie
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.