All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionGezz and her best friends Malcolm and Luke are having fun on the housing estate where they live, when the arrival of a stranger interrupts their everyday lives and changes the world as they kw it forever. Created by a professor of robotics, Anne Droyd is left in the care of these three children, who take her to school with them and teach her how to be 'a human'. This imaginative tale packed full of heroic characters and Asperger adventure is suitable for children aged 9 and over.
- Author BiographyWill Hadcroft left school believing himself to be a failure both academically and socially because of our society's 'dislike for the unlike'. When he discovered the term Asperger Syndrome in 2003 everything began to make a lot more sense. Will has an insatiable passion for writing and is the author of The Feeling's Unmutual: Growing Up with Asperger Syndrome (Undiagnosed) also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. He has written a number of articles for magazines such as the Celestial Toyroom and the Classic Television Magazine. He married in 1993 and lives happily with his wife Carol in Lancashire, England.
- Author(s)William Hadcroft
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Out-of-print date06/04/2017
- Weight353 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.