All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $33.69Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Frank's extraordinary diary, written in the Amsterdam attic where she and her family hid from the Nazis for two years, has become a world classic and a timeless testament to the human spirit. Now, in a new edition enriched by many passages originally withheld by her father, we meet an Anne more real, more human, and more vital than ever. Here she is first and foremost a teenage girl--stubbornly honest, touchingly vulnerable, in love with life. She imparts her deeply secret world of soul-searching and hungering for affection, rebellious clashes with her mother, romance and newly discovered sexuality, and wry, candid observations of her companions. Facing hunger, fear of discovery and death, and the petty frustrations of such confined quarters, Anne writes with adult wisdom and views beyond her years. Her story is that of every teenager, lived out in conditions few teenagers have ever known.
- Author BiographyAnnelies Marie Frank was born on June 12, 1929, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Anne and her family were persecuted alongside millions of Jews prior to and during World War II for their faith. It was during this period on her 13th birthday that Anne recieved a diary in which she wrote her life story. Forced to flee their home and go into hiding, the Frank family was eventually seperated, with Anne and her sister Margot being placed in Bergen-Belsen. In 1945, years after their initial seperation, it was discovered that both Anne and her sister were killed, leaving only her beloved diary behind.
- Author(s)Anne Frank
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read bySelma Blair
- Running Time595
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.