All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Montgomery (1874 - 1942) was a Canadian author best kwn for her series of books beginning with Anne of Green Gables. Her warm understanding of human nature and a love of the countryside are apparent in her stories. Anne of Green Gables is the story of a mischievous girl--an orphan with fiery red hair, a quick temper, and a vivid imagination. The orphanage sends her to a shy Nova Scotia farmer and his -nsense sister even though the family had requested a boy. The longer Anne stays with them, the less they can remember life without her. For grades 5-8 and older readers.
- Author(s)Lucy Maud Montgomery
- PublisherBook Jungle
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Jungle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.