All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chatty little girl and her patient older brother share an easy bond in a charming early chapter book filled with warmth and wry humor. Annie and Simon: little sister and big, big brother. Annie likes to talk a lot about what she s going to be when she grows up, about the clouds and rain and umbrellas, about picnics in the park and meteors, about loons and caes and turtles. And Simon is a very good listener. He kws a lot about the stars and the weather, how to fix bee stings, and where to look for loons. He kws a lot about being the kind of big brother that keeps a little sister smiling. Whether they are poking around the garden or paddling through a marsh, curious Annie and patient Simon are siblings who are clearly happy in each other s company.
- Author BiographyCatharine O Neill is the illustrator of many books for children. The inspiration for ANNIE AND SIMON, she says, came from my daughter and her two quite a bit older half-brothers, who were, mostly, very patient. And, of course, from our dog, Hazel! She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Catharine O'Neill
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandlewick Sparks (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.