All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTempestuous Briar Macauley's single-minded stubbornness to prove to the world that she is the equal to any man leads her into so many disastrous circumstances that her parents despair of ever making a lady of her. Encouraged by her equally disreputable friends, the only man who can stand up to her untamed spirit is Will Lucas of Browhead Farm whose temper matches her own. With the appearance of Hal Saunders, Briar realises there is more to the lifestyle her parents want for her than she first imagined. Exchanging her wild ways for a husband and child she would die for, Briar becomes the model of a perfect wife. But when tragedy strikes Briar must use all of her courage and determination just to endure.
- Author BiographyBorn in Liverpool in 1929, Audrey Howard began writing her twenty-five bestselling novels in 1981, while living in Australia. She lives in St Anne's on Sea, her childhood home.
- Author(s)Audrey Howard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight268 g
- Width112 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.