All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly her gift of love can heal ...Annie Trimble lives in a solitary world that one enters or understands. As delicate and beautiful as the tender blossoms of the Oregon spring, she is shunned by a town that doesn't understand her. But cruelty cant destroy the love Annie holds in her heart. When Alex Montgomery learns of the injustice sweet Annie has suffered, he vows to do whatever it takes to set it right-even if it means marrying her. He never dreams he will fall for her childlike incence, her womanly charms, and the wondrous way she views her world as Alex becomes captive to Annie's sweet song of love.
- Author BiographyCatherine Anderson is a bestselling American romance novelist. She resides in the pristine woodlands of Oregon, is married to her high school sweetheart, and has authored more than 30 award-winning historical and contemporary romances. Throughout her career, she has made numerous bestseller lists, such as the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Ingram, Waldenbooks, and Barnes & Noble. She has received nominations for the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Awards, as well as being a RITA(R) Award finalist, and was given a Career Achievement Award by Romantic Times for Contemporary Romance.
- Author(s)Catherine Anderson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight199 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.