All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionAnnika Riz loves math more than anything, so when she hears about a sudoku contest at the local public library, she is determined to win it maybe then her friends Kelsey Green and Izzy Barr will see that math is just as cool as reading and running. When the school carnival, the biggest fundraiser of the year, comes around, Annika realizes her class booth is losing money by selling their lemonade too cheaply. Annika embraces her math skills, saves the day, and shows her friends that math can be useful and even a bit of fun, too, in Claudia Mills's Annika Riz, Math Whiz.
- Author BiographyClaudia Mills is the acclaimed author of many books for children. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.Rob Shepperson's recent books include The Memory Bank, a collaboration with Carolyn Coman. He lives in Croton on Hudson, New York.
- Author(s)Claudia Mills
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFranklin School Friends
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rob Shepperson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.