All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries aims at recording articles of scholarly value which relate to the history of the printed book, to the history of arts, crafts, techniques and equipment, and of the ecomic social and cultural environment, involved in its production, distribution, conservation and description.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnnual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1226 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDepartment of Information & Collections
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.