All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely volume brings together expert reviews of the recent significant advances in our kwledge and understanding of the organisation of the higher plant nucleus, and in particular in the relationship between nuclear organisation and the regulation of gene expression. Rapid progress has been made in a number of key areas over the last five years, including description and characterization of proteins of the nuclear envelope and nuclear pore complex, vel insights into nucleoskeletal structures, as well as developments related to chromatin organization, function and gene expression. These advances open the way for new research into areas such as stress tolerance, plant-pathogen interactions and ultimately crop improvement and food security. Continued research into plant nuclear structure, geme architecture and gene regulation also enriches our understanding of the origin and evolution of the nucleus and its envelope. Edited by world-class researchers in plant cell biology, and comprising contributions from internationally-rewned academics, this latest volume in the prestigious Annual Plant Reviews series brings together a wealth of kwledge in the burgeoning field of plant nuclear structure and genetics. Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 46: Plant Nuclear Structure, Geme Architecture and Gene Regulation is a vital resource for advanced students, researchers and professionals in plant science and related disciplines. Libraries in all research establishments where plant science, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics and gemics and agricultural science are taught and studied will find this excellent volume an essential addition to their shelf.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Evans and Katja Graumann are based at the Department of Biological and Medical Sciences, Oxford Brookes University, UK. John A. Bryant is based at the Biosciences Department at the University of Exeter, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleAnnual Plant Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width154 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Evans,John A. Bryant,Katja Graumann
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.