All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book probes into China's ecomic growth in 2013 and predicts China's development prospects. China's GDP growth in 2014 continues to slow down, and is expected to be 7.6%, with the CPI stable at a level of 2.5%. With the pressures of structural slowdown, 2014 will be a year of adjustment, and there will be a slowdown in new initiatives to minimize risk. Against a background of policies to stabilize growth, change structures and promote reforms, and in order to assess the sustainability of development and transformation and upgrade of China's provincial regions, this book proposes a system for evaluating the country's development prospects and expounds ecomic growth at the provincial level.
- Author BiographyPing Zhang, Professor, Deputy Director in Institute of Economics, CASS. He graduated from CASS, Department of Economics in 1998. He had been to USA for collaborative research and training from Feb.1991 to Jun.1991 and to Netherlands for training program from Jan.1997 to July 1997. Xiahui Liu, born in 1962, graduated from the Department of National Economic Management, Renmin University of China in 1988. He is a professor of Economics and the director of the Division of Economic Growth at the Institute of Economics in the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS). Professor Liu focuses on China economy growth, economic structure change and employment, and macroeconomic stability. He is a well-known researcher in economic growth in China. In his researches, he emphasizes the importance of application of economic theory on China economic reality, and a connection of theoretical model, empirical testing and policy analysis. He has taken charge of many major projects founded by CASS, National Social Science Fund and China Central Government. His researches appeared in numerous top scholarly publications in China, including Economic Research Journal, The Journal of World Economy, China Economic Quarterly. Fuhua Yuan, Associate professor, Institute of Economics, CASS. He graduated from Renmin University of China, Department of Economics in 2005. He had been to USA for collaborative research and training from July 2011 to July 2012. Ziran Zhang, Associate professor, Institute of Economics, CASS. He graduated from Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Department of Economics in 2008.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch Series on the Chinese Dream and China's Development Path
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 58 colour tables, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFuhua Yuan,Ping Zhang,Xiahui Liu,Ziran Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.