All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicians to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 51
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byGraham A. Webb
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.