All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Diabetes Association is the authoritative voice in diabetes research and standards of care. For nearly 60 years, the ADA has published groundbreaking, vital, and timely articles in its scholarly journals, Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, and Clinical Diabetes, to help researchers and care providers achieve the best patient outcomes. Annual Review of Diabetes 2016 contains more than 40 of the ADA's finest articles published in 2015. Get the year's most current and important research in this one comprehensive book.
- Author BiographyThe American Diabetes Association, the largest diabetes-focused, not-for-profit organization in the world, is leading the fight to Stop Diabetes and its deadly consequences and fighting for those affected by diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes. Founded in 1940, our mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Weight839 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.