All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Lester Young, early black recording, Earl Hines, jazz and bop harmony.
- Author BiographyLewis Porter is a jazz pianist, composer, and author. He has served as professor of music at Rutgers University in Newark since 1986, and he is the university's founder and director of the Master's Program in Jazz History and Research since 1997.
- Author(s)Dan Morgenstern,David Cayer,Edward Berger,Lewis Porter
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1988
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAnnual Review of Jazz Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width166 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.