All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 17, the first volume of The Annual published by The Analytic Press, includes John Gedo's examination of the epistemology of transference and Edwin Wallace's outline of a phemelogical and minimally theoretical psychoanalysis. Studies in applied psychoanalysis focus on the art of Edvard Munch (Mavis and Harold Wylie); George Eliot's Romolo (Jerome Winer); and psychoanalysis and music (Martin Nass).
- Author(s)Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/1989
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJerome A. Winer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.