All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about how to focus your yoga practice on the chakras and how to sense your subtle energy using postures, breath-work, mantras, imagery, and meditation. Early chapters introduce what chakra yoga is all about. Following chapters each focus on one of the 7 chakras and includes a medi-tation on sensing the subtle energy of that chakra before going on to the more physical yogic pose practices. Full posture sequences are included at the end of each chakra chapter.
- Author BiographyAnodea Judith, Ph.D. is the founder and director of Sacred Centers. She holds Mas-ters and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Human Health, with lifelong studies of al-ternative medicine, yoga, mythology, his-tory, sociology, systems theory, and mystic spirituality. She is considered the country's foremost experts on the combination of chakras and therapeutic issues and on the interpretation of the Chakra System for the Western lifestyle. She spends much of her time on the road teaching, with workshops and trainings offered across the U.S., Europe and Central America.
- Author(s)Anodea Judith
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Note200 plus photos
- Weight1143 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.