All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARTH 2717: THE 3RD GOLDEN AGEBuilding a better tomorrow today...The planet we call home slowly dies beneath us.Most humans w live in teeming surface Terrarium Cities, off world colonies or orbiting space stations. All of earth's resources have been depleted.All corporations, nations and techlogies have merged into THE CONGLOMERATE, whose Enforcer Battalions w conquer whole planets to feed its shareholders' insatiable appetites.THE CONGLOMERATE, which began with the spirit of the best mankind had to offer, saved humanity from itself by taking us to the stars and has become the most ruthless profit machine to ever exist.Never use a robot when a human will do...Dishorably discharged from the Conglomerate's elite Enforcer Corps, Jon is doing a job too lowly for a robot. He leaps at the chance to go on a peaceful, first contact mission to an untainted world. Playing armed babysitter to Samantha, the daughter of a powerful Conglomerate executive, shouldn't be too hard.What could go wrong?Everything...For Jon, it's a relief to get away - on an easy assignment protecting a couple of do-gooders visiting a peaceful new planet. For Samantha, it's a mission to change the world. For Jasson, it's a chance to put his theories to the test.Being marooned on Amaly where techlogy doesn't work, the terrain is lethal and the creatures even more so, Jon quickly learns he's t the man he once was. Dark secrets surround the various species that call this world home. Jon's actions here have the potential to ripple across the void of space, and touch everything in it... Maybe even the Conglomerate...But when Amaly sprouts synthetics-eating viruses, flesh-eating mutants and deadly magic, it becomes a race against which form of death will come first. Who will survive? Who will return?Join us on an adventure that reclaims our humanity and saves a world! Bonus: includes Amaly UAR that integrates the print and virtual experience like never before.
- Author BiographyBrian Haberlin is the award-winning creator of such comics as WITCHBLADE and ARIA. He is known as an innovator and technical guru to the comic community at large. Skip Brittenham is a senior partner of Ziffren Brittenham LLP, one of the country's premier entertainment law firms.
- Author(s)Brian Haberlin,Skip Brittenham
- PublisherAnomaly Productions Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnomaly Productions Inc
- Out-of-print date10/09/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3175 g
- Width381 mm
- Height381 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.