Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecovering sufferers of Arexia Nervosa describe in their own words their personal experiences of this illness, providing t only support for fellow sufferers but also invaluable insights for the families of sufferers and for carers and professionals. In each case the contributors describe: * the progression of their illness * the effect on their families * the treatment they received and its effectiveness * their perceived reasons for developing the illness * where they are w.
- Author BiographyRosemary Shelley is a recovered anorexic now supporting other sufferers. She runs an eating disorder support network, providing postal support to members, and is training to be a counsellor/psychotherapist. She has a Diploma in Advanced Psychotherapy and is currently taking a Higher International Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology and Advanced Psychotherapy with The European College of Adult Correspondence Training, while writing part-time.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRosemary Shelley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.