All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times Bestseller A girl falls in love with someone who wakes up in a different body each morning in this enthralling and poignant follow-up to theNew York Times bestsellerEvery Day. David Levithan (co-author ofWill Grayson, Will Graysonwith John Green)turns hisNew York TimesbestsellerEvery Dayon its headby flipping perspectives in this exploration of love and how it can change you. Every day is the same for Rhiann. She has accepted her life, convinced herself that she deserves her distant, temperamental boyfriend, Justin, even established guidelines by which to live: Don t be too needy. Avoid upsetting him. Never get your hopes up. Until the morning everything changes. Justin seems to see her, to want to be with her for the first time, and they share a perfect day a perfect day Justin doesn t remember the next morning. Confused, depressed, and desperate for ather day as great as that one, Rhiann starts questioning everything. Then, one day, a stranger tells her that the Justin she spent that day with, the one who made her feel like a real person . . . wasn t Justin at all. PRAISE FOR ANOTHER DAY It s a tricky concept, but in Levithan s hands it works. EW.com [A] richly developed story that takes readers deep into its co-protagonists beings. . . . Though Levithan considers this to be the earlier vel s twin, it has a separate, deeply satisfying identity and can be read on its own. Booklist, Starred PRAISE FOR EVERY DAY A story that is always alluring, oftentimes humorous and much like love itself splendorous. Los Angeles TimesFrom the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyDAVID LEVITHAN is a children s book editor in New York City and the author of several books for young adults, including Lambda Literary Award winner Two Boys Kissing;Nick & Norah s Infinite Playlist, Naomi and Ely s No Kiss List, and Dash & Lily s Book of Dares (co-authored with Rachel Cohn); Will Grayson, Will Grayson (co-authored with John Green); and Every You, Every Me (with photographs from Jonathan Farmer). He lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)David Levithan
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Read byKathleen McInerney
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.