All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an important intervention in the debate between ecomic and social development. It makes the case for understanding development in ecomic terms as well as in terms of well-being, empowerment and participation.
- Author BiographyRuna Sarkar is Associate Professor of Economics in Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. Anup Sinha is Professor of Economics in Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Author(s)Anup Sinha,Runa Sarkar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.