All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA woman's loveless marriage tempts her to accept an all-too provocative friendship with a man as dangerous as he is alluring....
- Author BiographyAlTonya Washington has been a published romance novelist for 6 years. Her novel Finding Love Again won the Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Multicultural Romance 2004. In July 2008, the South Carolina native released her twelfth novel A Lover's Worth. August 2009 marked the release of her thirteenth and fourteenth novels: Rival's Desire and Passion's Furies. In addition to teaching a community college course entitled Writing the Romance Novel she works as a Senior Library Assistant and resides in North Carolina. AlTonya will release her fifteenth novel Hudson's Crossing in March 2009. In March 2009, AlTonya- writing as T. Onyx- released an electronic version of her debut erotica title Truth In Sensuality. In August 2009 she will release her debut audio title Another Love and the final installment in her Ramsey series A Lover's Soul. Her latest release with the Harlequin/Kimani label is the July 2010 release As Good As The First Time.
- Author(s)AlTonya Washington
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.