All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA woman's loveless marriage tempts her to accept an all-too provocative friendship with a man as dangerous as he is alluring....
- Author BiographyAlTonya Washington has been a published romance novelist for 6 years. Her novel Finding Love Again won the Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Multicultural Romance 2004. In July 2008, the South Carolina native released her twelfth novel A Lover's Worth. August 2009 marked the release of her thirteenth and fourteenth novels: Rival's Desire and Passion's Furies. In addition to teaching a community college course entitled Writing the Romance Novel she works as a Senior Library Assistant and resides in North Carolina. AlTonya will release her fifteenth novel Hudson's Crossing in March 2009. In March 2009, AlTonya- writing as T. Onyx- released an electronic version of her debut erotica title Truth In Sensuality. In August 2009 she will release her debut audio title Another Love and the final installment in her Ramsey series A Lover's Soul. Her latest release with the Harlequin/Kimani label is the July 2010 release As Good As The First Time.
- Author(s)AlTonya Washington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.