All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- Description17-year-old Natan has a safe and happy life in fourteenth-century Strasbourg, France. He works with his father in his rag trade, helps his mother around the house, and studies the Torah at night with his young brother, Shmuli. But there is growing tension between the Jewish community and the rest of the citizens, and soon the jews are blamed for the deadly plague sweeping through towns and cities nearby.
- Author BiographyEVA WISEMAN came to Canada from Hungary with her family when she was a girl. She began writing at a young age, and her first young adult novel, A Place Not Home, was a finalist for numerous awards across North America. Her subsequent novels--which include My Canary Yellow Star, Kanada, and The World Outside--have won the McNally Robinson Books for Young People Award, the Manitoba Young Readers' Choice Award, and the prestigious Geoffrey Bilson Award for Historical Fiction for Young People. Kanada was also shortlisted for the Governor General's Literary Award for Children's Text. Eva Wiseman lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The author lives in Winnipeg, MB.
- Author(s)Eva Wiseman
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2016
- ImprintTundra Books
- Weight340 g
- Width136 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.