All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAther Part of Me is a journey into the mind of Constance Cooper. It is a narrative and poetic account of the author's raw emotions and feelings in the midst of life's challenges. She reveals how God is t unreachable, untouchable or unloving but can be the healer of every hurt, who can regulate every mind, and facilitate the exchange of wrong relationships for right ones. Through embracing the Word of God, Constance shares how He led her to discover how His love replaced the lies, deception and lust in her life. Learn how she is able to have the mind of Christ, the love for and obedience to God, and maintain a walk in the Spirit and forgiveness.
- Author BiographyConstance Cooper is the mother of four beautiful children. She lives for Christ everyday serving as a praise dancer, choir member and minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Loving God and His children, Constance desires to help and save the lost with a passion to make men and women, young and old, see how beautiful they truly are inside and out. Conscious that only God knows what will take place in her life and where He is taking her, she maintains a willingness to go. With Christ all things are possible. Constance cherishes the time she spends with God in His Word, His Presence, and His love. Through her latest title Another Part of Me and the testimony of her first book The Chronicles of Connie, Constance Cooper endeavors to give hope to a lost and dying world-that with Jesus we all have hope, because our hope is in Him and that they will be free just like her.
- Author(s)Constance Cooper
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.