All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-irresistible Irene Adler, her dashing barrister husband, Godfrey Norton, and the indomitable Miss Nell Huxleigh have arrived at last as their French cottage-having survived dastardly plots, Russian spies, pistol-wielding criminals, and the occasional cobra. The happy trio seeks thing but rest and peace-but Irene has always chafed under idle conditions, and Paris, she says, is pretty and urbane, but hardly a center of excitement. So when Charles Frederick Worth, the Parisian king of couture, invites Irene to become his mannequin de ville, to wear the fabulous worth creations to stimulate his trade, Irene leaps at the chance.But what was a joyous lark soon turns into a journey that can lead to disgrace, dishor, and death when Irene, Nell, and Godfrey are drawn into a series of events that will compel Irene to the one place that she daren't go and the one man she must t confront-Prague and the King of Bohemia.
- Author BiographyCarole Nelson Douglas is also the author of the Midnight Louie mystery series, the Taliswoman series, and numerous other mysteries, fantasies, and romances.
- Author(s)Carole Nelson Douglas
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleIrene Adler
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.