All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the slightly worrying to the barely believable, Ather Weird Year 3 is the book that one who is tired of the drudgery of everyday front page news can afford to be without. The stories are once more grouped by theme (Sex, Animals, Lawyers etc.) and include: The policeman who took 36 years to make his first arrest; a man who turned arsonist to avoid sex with his wife; and the birds who felt that migrating south under their own steam was too much effort by half and decided to go by car instead. It's all true - but you may find you're pinching yourself to believe it.
- Author BiographyHuw Davies has been a teacher, lexicographer, copywriter and reflexologist. When not writing, he competes in triathlons, plays the blues harmonica and follows the subject of cryptozoology - though not all at the same time. He is also the author of the forthcoming book Zendurance (Yellow Jersey), a study of the psychological aspects of endurance sports.
- Author(s)Huw Davies
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.