All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this bestselling autobiography, completed shortly before his death in 1984, Ansel Adams looks back at his legendary six-decade career as a conservationist, teacher, musician, and, above all, photographer. Written with characteristic warmth, vigour, and wit, this fascinating account brings to life the infectious enthusiasms, fervent battles, and bountiful friendships of a truly American original.
- Author BiographyIn a career that spanned five decades Ansel Adams was at once America's foremost landscape photographer and an ardent environmentalist. His work has been published in a multitude of books, posters and calendars.
- Author(s)Ansel Adams,Mary Street Alinder
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/07/1996
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Note16 half-tones
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.