Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRight w, someone somewhere in the world is thinking up a question to ask Helen and Olly...How can you tell if an old person used to be hot? Why do lion tamers use chairs? How many people must one kill before it is classed as a spree? In their roles as hosts of comedy podcast Answer Me This! Helen and Olly take on the world's questions and solve them with their unique mixture of pointless kwledge, reckless opinion and a dash of filth.
- Author BiographyHelen Zaltzman was born in 1980 and spent her formative years in Tunbridge Wells learning dead languages and waiting to leave. Academically precocious, Helen is also pathologically lazy, hence her brain is full of a wide range of facts with absolutely no knowledge to back them up. Highlights of her 'career' as a self-employed something-or-other include writing for Radio 4's Now Show, being turned down for her dream job as an etymologist at the OED, and creating the world's largest inflatable Boggle set. Olly Mann was born in 1981, the day after Cats opened in the West End. An only child, he spent his schooldays muttering to himself whilst pretending to host a radio show, which turned out to be the ideal training for podcasting. His teenage years were reminiscent of the film Rushmore, but without the handjob. He has worked as a journalist and TV producer, and is now a 'freelance broadcaster' living in Highbury, yet aspires not to be a middle-class cliche.
- Author(s)Helen Zaltzman,Olly Mann
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width153 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.