All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of answers hold fast in Jewish Christian apologetics? Answers that are fair. Answers that are detailed. And above all, answers that respond to actual objections. In the first of three volumes of Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, Michael Brown provides defensible answers. He addresses the same arguments that arise in his dialogue and debate with friends, rabbis, and anti-missionaries. Some objections include: * I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew. * I won't betray my ancestors. * If Jesus is the Jewish Messiah, why isn't there peace on earth? * Christians have always hated and persecuted the Jewish people! Brown kws all about such objections. At age sixteen, he discovered Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, and it changed his life. Called to defend his new faith, Brown went on to master Hebrew, earning his Ph.D. in Semitic languages. In the past decades he has established himself as a leading Jewish Christian apologist. Brown brings together his learning and his love for his people to answer thirty-five commonly heard objections. He provides believers and seekers alike with honest, spiritually focused answers, thoroughly documented with tes.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Brown (Ph.D., Near Eastern Languages and Literature, New York University) is president of the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry in Pensacola, Florida. He has also served as a visiting professor at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and Fuller Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Michael L. Brown
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.